1) Just a moment, please. I’ll check the availability for you.
2) Let me check if we have any vacancy.
3) I’m afraid we’re fully booked for that time .
4) Would you like to make a reservation at another time?
5) Is it possible for you to change the time?
6) I’m afraid we’re fully booked for that time .
7) It’s the busy season/hot season/peak season, you know.
8) We hope we’ll have another opportunity to serve you.
1) What time would that be?
2) For how many people?
3) At what time can we expect you?
4) Would you like a table in the hall or in a private room?
5) May I have your name and telephone number, please?
6) We can only keep your table/room till …
7) A deposit of US$20 is required to secure your booking.
为了确保您的预订，您需要交 20 美金的押金。
1) How many tables shall I arrange?
2) How much would you like to spend for each table?
3) What drinks would you like?
4) What kinds of fruit/dessert would you like?
5) We’ll get everything ready in advance.
6) How would you like us to arrange the tables?